Some of you might have seen the car around, really want to sell this here. Specs are listed below. Interested parties contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not a practical daily driver (stiff and loud). It goes around corners, and it does it well! Car is pretty well stripped. Light and nimble.
- Owned since Jan '02, winter stored since 2003!
- B18B (2000) with B16 short geared tranny
- OBD1 conversion, chipped ECU, harness and street tuned on Crome by ZEEMAN (Andrew Z)
- new 2.25" complete exhaust (no cat, magnaflow oval muffler)
- removed ABS, non-ABS proportioning valve installed
- removed A/C, cruise, heater core/blower, windshield washer system
- removed power steering
- wiretucked engine bay, relocated fuse box, Oddysey battery in trunk
- mint original charcoal interior non-smoker, no burns
- power windows, power sunroof remain
- weight is at 2450lbs WITH driver and half tank of gas (stock is 2640lbs without driver)
- Koni OTS, EF Civic shocks (shorter than DA/EG/DC shocks)
- Koni SPSS3 race valved rear shocks, 1” droop limiter installed
- Ground Control sleeves
- Ground Control extended upper mounts all around
- 800lbs front ERS springs
- 600lbs rear ERS springs
- 22mm ITR rear swaybar
- full Prothane bushings all around
- OEM Honda trailing arm bushings
- SPC adjustable rear upper control arms
- Oglesport (G2IC.com) rear c-pillar bar
- Hawk HP+ front pads (new), OEM rear pads (new)
- 17x7” Enkei RPO2 wheels, 205-40-17 Falken Azenis RT-615
- alignment: 0 toe all around, -3.5 deg. camber front, -3.0 deg. camber rear
Body and misc:
- rust free quarter panel sections welded in 2004 (have pics of every seam to show quality of work)
- totally rust free underneath, all fresh hardware, no siezed bolts
- OEM japanese one piece headlights
- 20% tint all around with 50% on windshield
- white base/clear paint done June ’05, usual stone chips, but NO RUST
Car is garage kept. Driven summers only. Sees regular track duty at Dunnville Autodrome. Used to auto-x it few years back. It is a fun g-machine, well put together with quality pieces and reliable. Rare to find a rot free DA, and loads of fun in the twisties!
Looking for any offers over $4000. Not parting or taking trades.
Reason for selling: moving, can’t take the car.
Located in Mississauga area. Contact by email email@example.com