Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Tim

Carton en Drift à Silverstone...

Messages recommandés

Ca fait mal !
Et au passage, notez l'importance de l'arceau ! Shocked

[QUOTE=bigchief;840575]Today one of the most spectacular drifting accidents happened at Silverstone and europe during the round of the EDC, The Japspeed R33's driven by Shane Lynch and Danny Ayles were involved when shanes car snapped back viciously and bounced off the tyre wall into danny's car, shane had no chance but to hold on and await impact, danny who was in transition (hand braked sideways) could not avoid the on coming r33 of shane, shane's front end stoved into danny's drivers side the cars were approaching the first bend at around 60mph...
Both drivers were taken to the medical center and given first hand attention by the medics of silverstone, both shane and danny were released after full check up from the doctors.
Danny suffered a sore ankle from where his roll cage was pushed onto his foot from the impact.
Shane who wore a neck brace suffered mild whiplash, both guys left with a few bruises and mild shock, i did speak to both guys in an after leaving the medical center and they both were in good spirits considering the immense impact of the accident.
I know from speaking to the EDC officials/scrutineers who done after crash investigations to both cars, that the spec to which Paul (Japspeed) had the cars built to was a life saving investment and a tribute to the standard in which they were built to, it shows how dedicated the Japspeed team are to the safety of their drivers.
I watched the whole accident un-fold and it was so quick that any other driver would have been caught out with the weather conditions today, im totally amazed at the high speed response of the saftey team at Silverstone to which they attended the needs of both drivers and removal of vehicles.
As i saw it this was just an accident that goes with the sport, no-one was to blame its just a god send that both shane and danny walked away with dented pride, bumps and bruises, which in itself it a miracle.
As your probably agree the importance of driver safety is imperritive and the cars can be replaced.
Paul deserves a medal for the time and effort in achieving the high standard of driver safety and management
Regards
Keith
some pics

[/QUOTE]

Et la vidéo :
[QUOTE=SteveC200;840653]YouTube - trax 08 drift crash[/QUOTE]

Comment ils ont fait leur compte ?
Celle de gauche se rapproche de sa concurrente ; On dirait une perte d'adhérence due à trop de puissance aux roues...

La première tape le mur en faisant son appel contre appel.
La deuxième ne parvient pas à l'éviter...

Pas très impressionnante la vidéo, mais les caisses ont bien morflées Sad

• Créer...